Teachers, Wonderful Teachers! | Mentoring in the Middle

Teachers, Wonderful Teachers!

Hi everyone,

Thank you Krista Wallden
from Creative Clips!
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week!
I know that before I became a teacher (in mid-life) I NEVER, NEVER realized how challenging, emotionally and physically demanding, enriching, exhausting, and wonderful teaching could be.

My hat is off to all of my teachers, who pushed me to work harder than I thought was possible, and who by example - despite all my comments to the contrary - led me to eventually become a teacher.  Thank you!

In appreciation of all we do, I am throwing a sale at both my TeachersPayTeachers and Teachers Notebook stores.  At TpT, you'll get 20% off.  Get an extra 10% off by using the code TAD13 at checkout.  At Teachers Notebook, you'll also get 20% off, and they'll add an extra 10% off when you checkout.  Click on the links to my stores at right.  Follow me at my stores and you'll learn about new products as I create them!

Whether you buy or not, I hope you have a great week!
Marion

2 comments

  1. You were the 5th person to comment & I would like to offer you a free item from my store. Please email me at fearlessin5th@yahoo.com & let me know what you would like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you. I must have miscounted (is that why I teach Reading?):) I'll be in touch!
      Marion

      Delete