Help students and teachers in Moore, Oklahoma | Mentoring in the Middle

Help students and teachers in Moore, Oklahoma

It's hard to believe that in just a few short months, another school has suffered terrible devastation.  And once again, I find myself thinking, " Why are people so amazed that teachers would cover their students' bodies with their own, or hide with them in a small space?  THAT'S WHAT TEACHERS DO!"

I hope I never have to be in such a scary place.   But I also know that I'm surrounded by teachers - in my school and blog friends - who would do the same thing.  Because that's what teachers do.

Join me and other teachers at Teacher's Notebook by supporting their our effort to get money and supplies to Oklahoma.

Thanks!
Marion

1 comment

  1. Hi~Just hopped over to follow you! Thanks for commenting on my blog. :) I'm your newest follower. ;)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete