Show us your piles linky! | Mentoring in the Middle

Show us your piles linky!

After being away for a good couple of days, I got a chuckle out of Christina's linky.

What teacher doesn't have stuff piled up all over the place, waiting to be worked on?

This is my desk, with all of the things I brought home at the end of the year to work on.  All those things I was going to create for my TpT and TN stores.  Yeah.....about that.
And then this is part of the reason why the stuff on my desk isn't getting done.  I have to STOP visiting the library!  It's a horrible case of return one, take two!  MUST STOP READING!  Yeah.
Like that will ever happen!
And then there are the tubs of pillows down in the basement that all need to be washed and returned to school.  I like to wash them, then put them outside to dry in the sunshine rain?  We haven't had enough sunny days when I've been home to do them!

So, where are your piles of stuff?  What's waiting for you?


6 comments

  1. Oh no! Your pics of your piles don't show up!

    Thanks for linking up anyway! Hope you can fix it so we can all see you stuff!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what happened, Christina. They showed up when I looked at it, but I downloaded them again. Hopefully it worked this time!

      Delete
  2. Loving all the books! That is about how my book piles look too!

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Visit my post to learn more about it!

    -Bagby
    bagbysmathmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piles of books are a GOOD thing. :)

    Check out my blog post for details about the PA Blogger Meet Up. Hope you can join us. :)

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on vacation! We'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete