I love that Farley always has her monthly Currently link-up. Even if it's five days into the month, it's a great way to stay connected to what other teacher-bloggers are thinking and doing right now.
2. Loving. I had seen some Pinterest posts about doing all the prep work ahead of time and freezing dinners that would be crockpot ready.. Made five last night and have two more to go. Looking forward to cooler weather to enjoy them. I may have a lot of papers to grade, but I'll be doing it on a full stomach!
3. Thinking about how to incorporate Schoology into my class. I've had a Moodle page, a Weebly page, and now this. Harumph. What's next? I know it'll be great once I get it going. It's just another thing to have to do right now. I'll probably be blogging about how wonderful it is in a few weeks!
4. Wanting. I happened upon a recipe for a chai tea that sounded kind of fun, so I made it this morning. Oh yum! It's an anti-inflammatory chai - but more than that, it's delicious! Here's the link:
4. First a shower leaked, then a ceiling fan/light stopped working. Then the hose in the refrigerator for the water and ice maker blew out and flooded the kitchen and part of the basement. Then a car started giving us problems. Thank you very much. You can stop now.
5. I was reminded by one of my very wise daughters that these are all "tough first-world problems you have here, Mom." Yeah, she's right. So I remind myself that I need to practice passionate patience and incredible love with my students, because. Just because.
And of course, now that school has started, it's going to be more challenging to keep blogging. But I'd like to.
I may be the last person on Farley's linky, but I got there!