Sunday, November 1, 2015

It's November and time for Currently

I need every month to start on a weekend.  Why, you ask?  So that I can remember to link up with Farley for the latest Currently, of course.+
Listening - My husband's watching a football game in the other room.  I'm guessing it's the Steelers-Bengals game, but I could be wrong.  Just glad that he's sitting still long enough to enjoy it.  That man is working way too hard these days.

Loving - When you have an idea for a project, does it bug you until you get it done?  It does me.  I've created a new novel study for True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle because I need something to enrich my stronger readers.  I want a lot of their thinking to be guided by them, but I need some kind of guidelines for when I'm working with other students.  It's ready for them, and should be ready for TpT soon.

Thinking - Yeah.  Too many ideas and not enough time.  'Nuff said,

Wanting - I would love to have a pair of brown boots.  Not a big deal, but I just can't seem to get out shopping for them.  Too many other things have gotten in the way.  All those years of running have given me one slightly larger calf than the other, and sometimes boots are too tight in the calf.  That's why I can't order them online.  Just in case you were wondering why I was whining.

Needing - sleep?  Always.  Other than that, life is good.

Yummy - Quinoa Fiesta Enchilada casserole.  It was really good!  Found it on a great blog - skinnytaste.com
Have a great start to your November!



4 comments:

  1. Tastes delicious!! I am like you too for sleep. I need it desperately!! Have a great week!!

    Jasmine H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Have you checked DSW for boots? They have a huge selection. I had a pair of Steve Madden Intyce boots a few years ago, and I loved them. The calf was adjustable.

    I hear you on the too many ideas and not enough time. There never is, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really cooked with quinoa before...but the picture looks great. I am putting off lesson plans as I blog and watch the Packer game. I finished some projects this week that have been in my brain, too. I was so excited to finish them! My teachers will be so happy to have activities to work with. I love boots...good luck finding yours! Happy November!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that we are both wanting the same thing---BOOTS!! :)
    We've been watching football all day too!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete