Sunday, November 29, 2015

TpT and TN Cyber Sales

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you're getting the chance to refresh and slow down a little.  Unless you're one of those rise-at-dawn Black Friday shoppers.  In which case I say, more power to you!

I'm not one of those people.
At all.

But I do like to buy things, and I've had my wishlist growing with things that I keep looking at and thinking, "Yeah?  Buy it?  Maybe not now?"  And now, with folks putting things on sale in both stores, I'll be able to spend some of my hard-earned dollars and feel like I'm getting a bit of a bargain and supporting teacher-authors, too!

The Teacher's Notebook Sale starts today.  They're adding 15% off your total purchase (all items in my store are 20% off.)  Here's the link to my Teacher's Notebook store:

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/MarionPM

If you're a TpT'er, their sale starts on Monday. Here is the link to my TpT store (Special thanks to Kathy Hutto for this cute logo.)




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment