- a student talks excitedly about a book
- says "Oh, I get it now!" after working through a math problem
- a student helps another student navigate unfamiliar territory
- a student leaves me a note
- a Related Arts teacher tells me my students are great to teach
I get to watch someone who doesn't know very much about something become pretty comfortable discussing and explaining it. How cool is that?!
Brooke from Countless Smart Cookies has organized a wonderful giveaway to celebrate teachers this month! Click on this one if you teach these older kiddos. I'm giving away a "teacher's choice!"
So....why do you feel lucky to be a teacher?
Share some love, and have a great Friday!