Final Sale of the School Year and a Freebie | Mentoring in the Middle

Final Sale of the School Year and a Freebie

Tomorrow starts the last sale of this school year and once again, my products on TeachersPayTeachers are on sale for 20% off.  If you use the code: GIFT4YOU, they'll give you 25% off your purchases.  That's a nice deal!  Don't forget to use the code!  (I do from time to time!)

I also just posted a freebie that I created for my students to help them remember the different types of figurative language.  I call it "SHAMPOO-II."  You can download it as a full page or a quarter-page for your students' interactive notebooks.
I also made posters to go along with them which you can find here.
Favorite book studies are also all on sale! 
Enjoy shopping!




No comments

Post a Comment